- 1080p HDTV : Better picture quality
- 60Hz Refresh Rate: Good for general viewing
- Thin LED Design: TV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 20.2 X 12.7 X 1.7 Inches, TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 20.2 X 14.4 X 6.7 Inches
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Buy Used and Save: Get the "Samsung UN22F5000 22-Inch 1080p 60Hz Slim LED HDTV" for a lot less. Amazon Warehouse Deals offers deep discounts on open-box or used versions of this item. Products are eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or Super Saver Shipping. See all Used offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Get 2% Back in Rewards: Purchase any TV $999 and up that is shipped and sold by Amazon.com and receive 2% back in Rewards--no registration required. Thirty-five days after shipment, your Rewards will convert into a promotional code that is automatically applied to your account and can be used on any item that is shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
- Six-Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 6 months on your entire order if paid in full in 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. 1-Click and phone orders do not apply.Technical Details
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Model: UN22F5000
- Display Technology: LED-lit
- Display Size: 22 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Product DescriptionSize: 22-Inch
Samsung UN22F5000 22-Inch LED 1080p 60Hz HDTVThe new Series 5 will take your breath away. Every image can be seen in amazing clarity with deep blacks and pure whites. The realistic details of every image will remain intact even for those images that move quickly across the TV screen. The slim profile design provides an immersive viewing experience.
The UN22F5000 features a Clear Motion Rate of 120, allowing you to experience sharp picture quality, even when you are
watching fast-moving images like sports or action movies.
Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure
how well a LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images.
Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame
refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete
measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image
processor speed and backlight technology. LED TVs with
a CMR of 120 can display action-packed movement
with sharp detail and vivid contrast while eliminating image
ConnectShare MovieConnectShare Movie lets you watch videos, play music
or view photos from a USB connection.
Full HD 1080pThe realistic detail of Full HD images invites you to enjoy
a viewing experience that redifines reality.
ENERGY STAR 6.0ENERGY STAR qualified products meet strict energy-efficiency specifications set by the government. This Samsung TV not only meets ENERGY STAR
requirements; it exceeds them.
Wide Color Enhancer PlusWide Color Enhancer optimizes hues and expands the
color range for a more vivid viewing experience, especially
when watching older film productions and non-HD content.
What's Included:UN22F5000 22-Inch Slim LED HDTV, Universal Remote, and Documentation
Most Helpful Customer Reviews77 of 81 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 stars Best Samsung 60hz TV to date March 29, 2013By DangsSize Name:32-Inch|Amazon Verified PurchaseI was ready to purchase the `12 model year Samsung 5000 series TV when I found out that this updated model was available. My local big box stores did not have the F5000 series in stock yet so I had to take a chance on this set and buy it sight unseen.
I would rate myself as a fairly knowledgeable user, and a very picky one at that. I read AV forums online and I constantly tinker with my TVs to get the best picture possible out of them. I am very glad that I waited to get this new '13 model, as the quality and features are substantially improved.
For starters, comparing this model side by side with the older Samsung EH5000 models, the first thing you will notice is how much thinner the F5000 is. At 1.9" thick, it's almost as thin as any LCD TV gets; and its roughly half as thick as the prior model. The 2" difference really matters, especially for those of you who will be wall mounting the TV. With a low profile mount, the TV is about as flat as one could expect to get.
Appearance-wise, the F5000 is a stunning looking TV. The bezel is ultra-thin and glossy black. The bezel bows down slightly in the bottom center of the TV to show off the Samsung logo. Compared to another same size Samsung LCD in our house that is just three years older, the F5000 looks futuristic and sleek. I love the design direction that they have taken in 2013.
But all this means nothing if the TV isn't just as fantastic from a performance standpoint. Luckily, the function is well matched to the form.
The first thing I checked after getting my TV mounted to the wall was the evenness of the backlight. Our previous non-LED Samsung had a slight "flashlight" effect to it. When looking at an all black screen, you could see noticeable bright spots, especially near the corners